ga('create', 'UA-75845778-1', 'auto');
CONVENE. CONNECT. COLLABORATE.
The Create Campaign, Inc. features a series of original programs that bring diverse entrepreneurs together with service partners to help strengthen minority business ownership.
Upcoming Virtual Events
- Tue, Sep 14via ZoomA free, in-depth overview with getting plugged into the City's vendor system to be eligible to bid on contract work.
- Tue, Nov 16via ZoomA free, in-depth overview with getting plugged into the City's vendor system to be eligible to bid on contract work.
Learn more about our exciting programs to help launch and grow diverse businesses.
Virtual business consulting
Create Campaign, Inc. provides free virtual business consulting by appointment-only.
Topics covered may include:
MARTIN PRINGLE is teaming up with Create Campaign, Inc. to offer legal clinics for entrepreneurs seeking insight on business matters.
30-minute appointments are available.
Sessions have transitioned to Zoom until we can safely return to in-person gatherings due to the pandemic at
FOUNDERS' GROVE, 2333 E. 21ST ST. N.
A non-refundable $25 booking fee is required to secure your space.
Appointments are for informational purposes only as a community service but not as an attorney/client relationship.
Terms and conditions apply.
An initiative for small & emerging minority-owned Wichita area contractors in disciplines including: lawncare • hauling • painting • electrical • and small repair companies
The Prosper Community Contractor Collective is funded by the
Evergy Investment Fund at the Wichita Community Foundation with additional funding support from Koch Industries
PROSPER COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
What People Are Saying About the
- I am so grateful to have had an opportunity to attend a Create Campaign forum. I discovered several valuable resources and it was comforting to know that there is a great support system for small business owners here in Wichita.
- When I hear the words Create Campaign I think small business empowerment; small business information; build your network. I have learned the difference between a small business and a hobby. I have several new contacts and ideas on how to create my new small business when I'm ready. Knowledge is power. I had no idea there was so much help here for small business development!
- I look forward each year because it inspires me to set goals and follow my dreams.
- I must find funding. It's time for me to take off. I am grateful for the access of information.
- ...it helped me really understand the next steps I need to take to grow my business.
Follow us on Facebook
Create Campaign Speakers
Create Campaign participants are exposed to top industry experts and cutting-edge entrepreneurs.
Here are a few of our most recent keynote speakers, workshop leaders and panelists.
Founder and CEO at KingFit
Seed Law, LLC
Kansas City, MO
Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce
AB&C Bilingual Resources, LLC
Attorneys at Law
Apples & Arrows
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
La Raza, Inc.