Mon, Sep 21|
Online via Zoom
Let's Create Workshop Series - Course 6
Register now for this powerful 8-week virtual entrepreneurship training course powered by Bank of the West with sponsorship support from Koch Industries and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Online via Zoom
About the event
· August 10 - Wealth building – Dell Gines, Senior Community Development Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
· August 17 - From Idea to Empire – Maranda Walker Dowell, Principal, Joe's Gourmet, LLC as featured on Shark Tank and Good Morning America
· August 24 - Get Your Money Right Part 1 - Financial Literacy- Braunta Washington, Owner, Pryme Credit
· August 31 - Get Your Money Right Part 2 - Business Banking - Doug Shaffer and Nathan Sander, Bank of the West
· September 14 - Promotional Planning for your Brand - Jennifer Szambecki, Marketing Director, Hutton Construction
· September 21 - Leadership in Troubled Times - Terry Reed, VP, HR, Koch Engineered Services
· September 28 - Sales & Growth Strategies – Wayne Bell, District Director, and Gene Kimble, Wichita District Office of the SBA
· October 5 - Building a Solid Business Network – Chevis Rebstock, Manager of Member Relations, Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce
The entire series costs: $30 per participant.
Special thanks to sponsors: Bank of the West, Koch Industries and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
This work/research was funded in part by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of Grantee.
Let's Create Workshop Series
Powered by Bank of the West$30.00
Previously Purchased Ticket
This ticket is for those who have previously paid for this series. Thank you.$0.00
For those who wish to attend a single session.$10.00