Sat, Apr 13|
Wichita's WSU Eugene M. Hughes Metropoli
3rd Annual Urban Business Expo
A marketing workshop, business showcase & pitch competition!
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2019, 8:30 AM – 12:45 PM
Wichita's WSU Eugene M. Hughes Metropoli, 5015 East 29th St N, Wichita, KS 67220, USA
About the event
Join us to build confidence in your marketing skills! We start with a brunch & learn on social media featuring depICT Media, followed by an exhibit showcase where your booth is voted on by members of the public. Winners participate in a pitch competition where prizes are awarded! We're pleased to have an expert judges panel for the pitch competition that includes: Janasia Portley of Like No Other Dreads & More, Jen Cole and Julie Riley of depICT Media and Frank Choriego, a business development consultant.
Business of all sizes are encouraged to attend.
- FOR REGISTERED BUSINESS PARTICIPANTS: 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Showcase set-up
- FOR REGISTERED BUSINESS PARTICIPANTS: 9:30 a.m.-10:45 a.m. Social Media Workshop
- 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Showcase! (DOORS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME)
- 11:45 a.m. - Winners/pitch competitors announced
- Noon: pitch competition & prize distribution
- 12:45 p.m. - Event concludes
Rules apply. Registration costs: $25 to participate ($20 early-bird sales closed). Grand prizes by: Wichita Independent Business Association, the Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce and more!