REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
SUPPORTING URBAN TALENT IN KANSAS
NEW! 2021 CREATE CAMPAIGN REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Create Campaign, Inc. is soliciting the following REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS from Wichita- and Kansas City, Kansas-area vendors, as applicable. Preference will be given to businesses that have participated in Create Campaign programming and that demonstrate qualified past performance though all applications will be reviewed.
INTERPRETING (FOR SPANISH-SPEAKING PARTICIPANTS)
The Create Campaign board of directors reserves the right to refuse all submissions received. Complete submissions should include:
3 professional references
Name(s) of Create Campaign event(s) for which you wish to be considered to provide services
Explain why your business should be selected to serve as a preferred vendor for the Create Campaign.
Experience, training, specific equipment used
Ability to provide appropriate guarantees and/or warranty of service and/or product
Preference of event size
Proposals will be accepted at email@example.com between October 1 – 31 each year.
• Oct 1- Release RFP
• Oct 1-31- Accept proposals
• Oct 1- 15- Answer questions and post clarifications/addendums
• Nov 1-30- Review applications, check references and select winners
• Dec 1-31- Notify approved applicants and provide feedback to those not selected. Confirm that those unselected are willing to serve as back-up. Finalize upcoming event schedule
• Jan 1-31- Schedule vendors and negotiate contracts that include statements of work Award terms and conditions
• The CC board will communicate with vendors via the preferred email address included in the vendor's proposal.
• Vendor contracts will be negotiated in December, after the event schedule for the upcoming year has been finalized.
• Vendors are expected to maintain professionalism at all times through contracted events.
• Event cancellation notices must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 weeks prior to scheduled events. Failure to cancel in this manner may result in the loss of preferred status for the vendor.
• Vendors will receive payment within 30 days after receiving a correct invoice via email@example.com.
The Create Campaign makes no guarantees regarding the number of events for which vendors will be contracted during the event season.
The Create Campaign reserves the right to issue supplemental information or make modifications to this request for proposals. Vendors are responsible for checking the Create Campaign website to make sure proposals are compliant.
Create Campaign, Inc. reserves the right not to award a contract if the organization so chooses.